Monday, August 31, 2026

Radical Renewal: Tools for Leading a Meaningful Life



Brett N. Steenbarger, Ph.D.
Teaching Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
SUNY Upstate Medical University
Syracuse, NY

=========================
This is a book that covers a unique topic in trading psychology:  trading and spirituality.  It is written on a blog platform, with each chapter structured as a separate post.  To navigate the book, you simply click the links for the next page/chapter, or you can click the link for the table of contents and connect to any chapter.  
=========================

Next Page: Table of Contents






.

5 comments:

  1. Your contribution to the trading community is extremely appreciated! You provide valuable insights with your blog posts which provide us all with different perspectives of trading. I'm so excited to read this book, and thank you so much for everything you have done! God bless you Dr. Steenbarger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brett you’ve been a significant mentor as I’ve developed myself as a trader coach. This recent “gift” is deeply appreciated as it comes at a time in my life and career when I can truly absorb the wisdom. I look forward to the unfolding collaborative journey…

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tony and Ken, thank you very much. I appreciate your support and interest. My hope is that the book gives traders an opportunity to step back and look at the relationship between how they live and how they trade.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel a twinge of guilt as I write this; I don't want to seem unappreciative of all that you have given us, for free no less, but is there a possibility or plan to release the book as an epub file for those of us who have offline book readers?

    Thanks very much for all of your generous work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. read trading in the zone and this one and its been life change for my trading progress. Besides these two, written by you or another author; what would you recommend as a must read to grow as a trader? Top 5?

    Cheers Dr. Steenbarger, you the man!

    ReplyDelete